To provide world class orthodontic care utilizing contemporary technologies in a warm, caring, fun-filled environment with dignity, pride, gratitude and mutual respect while continually working to exceed expectations.
Welcome to Our Practice
First and foremost, our goal is that every single patient receives fantastic treatment and technical outcome, accompanied by a truly memorable and pleasant experience with our entire office. While we take our orthodontic treatment procedures very seriously, we love to have a good time while delivering first class care and VIP treatment!
Here at Kuperman Orthodontics we are fully committed to maintaining not only a modern, up-to-date facility, but also to providing proven cutting edge technologies and treatment procedures---using the ABSOLUTE BEST in orthodontic materials and equipment. Since 1976, we have placed a major emphasis on Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ/TMD) position and function. We have a state-of-the-art 3D i-CAT imaging machine for more precise diagnosing and monitoring of both the teeth and jaws.
We love to communicate and keep you informed through our website, Blink (our online account and appointment manager), House Calls (appointment confirmation system), email and text appointment reminders, informational handouts, letters and more. Our clinical staff makes the future appointments with you and explains treatment updates at that time to keep you informed on your patient’s procedures and progress at every visit. Our phones are answered by one of our fabulous staff members during business hours to give you the best customer service!
Dr. Kuperman and his team set high standards of excellence for themselves and those to whom they provide service. Our doctor is a trained and certified orthodontic specialist, having completed the American Dental Association and American Association of Orthodontists required 2-3 years residency program necessary to achieve specialty credentials. At Kuperman Orthodontics continuing education is a top priority and Dr. Kuperman and his clinical staff far exceed the licensing board requirements. We love to learn and develop!
Because experience matters... Dr. Kuperman has over 35 years of private practice experience and has created over 15,000 beautiful smiles, using braces and Invisalign. Our staff altogether surpasses a total of 265 years of orthodontic experience.
What Makes Our Office So Unique?
- Our doctor is personally involved with each patient at each visit.
- We do NOT use any recycled or reused brackets or materials.
- Our Pre-Orthodontic Growth Development Program is provided for young patients and is offered at no charge.
- We make interest free flexible financial arrangements with our in-office financing to meet the circumstances of our patients, and we work with Care Credit and other 3rd party financing options that are available to assist patients who need longer financing arrangements. We accept insurance benefits and file claims for you.
- Our fees are "all inclusive" with no surprise extra charges for loose brackets, routine x-rays, etc.
- We provide two sets of retainers and 15 months of routine retention supervision at NO additional charge at the conclusion of Comprehensive Orthodontic treatment.